Osteoporosis 2018 welcomes attendees, presenters, and exhibitors from all over the world to London,UK. We are delighted to invite you all to attend and register for the “12th International Conference on Osteoporosis, Arthritis and Musculoskeletal Disorders” which is going to be held during October 15-16, 2018, London, UK.
Osteoporosis 2018 has been designed in an interdisciplinary manner with a multitude of tracks to choose from every segment and provides you with a unique opportunity to meet up with peers from both industry and academia and establish a scientific network between them. We cordially invite all concerned people to come join us at our event and make it successful by your participation.
At PULSUS Group, It is our ideology to bring maximum exposure to our attendees, so we make sure the event is a blend which covers professionals such as Orthopaedists, Gynecologists, Endocrinologists, Rheumatologists, Physiatrists, women healthcare professionals from academia & industry making the Osteoporosis 2018 conference a perfect platform.
The conference will be organized around the Theme ‘Exceeding the vision in Osteoporosis’. Our goal is to deliver an outstanding program which covers the entire spectrum of research & innovations in Osteoporosis, Arthritis and Musculoskeletal Disorders and share the cross-cultural experiences of various treatment procedures.
Osteoporosis 2018 is an annual meeting of Osteoporosis, Arthritis and Musculoskeletal Disorders Organization as well as committees to discuss the future of the Osteoporosis and Arthritis in terms of collaboration, structures and organizational development.
· 200+ Participation (70% Industry: 30% Academia)
· 9+ Keynote Speakers
· 30+ Plenary Speakers
· 3+ Exhibitora
· 14 Innovative Educational Sessions
· B2B Meetings
Why to attend???
With members from around the world focused on learning about Osteoporosis and its advances; this is your best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the Osteoporosis community. Conduct presentations, distribute information, meet with current and potential scientists, make a splash with new discoveries in the Infertility treatment and diagnosis, and receive name recognition at this 2-day event. World-renowned speakers, the most recent techniques, developments, and the newest updates in Osteoporosis, Osteoporosis in Women, Fractures, Arthritis and Musculoskeletal Disorders are hallmarks of this conference.
2. Healthcare Analysts
3. Women’s Healthcare Students,
4. Scientists and professors
5. Women’s health Care Researchers
6. Medical Colleges
7. Research faculty
8. Academic Scientists
10. Diagnostic laboratory professionals
11. Business Entrepreneurs
12. Industry professionals
14. Presidents & Vice Presidents
15. Brand Manufacturers/ Marketers of Consumer Products
16. Marketing, Advertising and Promotion Agency Executives
- Osteoporosis Types
- Osteoporosis in Women
- Epidemiology of Fractures
- Diagnosis of Osteoporosis
- Prevention and Treatment of Osteoporosis
- Socio-Economic Impact of Osteoporosis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Juvenile Arthritis
- Calcium Pyrophosphate Deposition Disease (CPPD)Fifth Disease
- Other Types of Arthritis
- Musculoskeletal Disorder
- Causes, Symptoms and Diagnosis, Treatment
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supported International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref
See more at: https://osteoporosis.cmesociety.com/